Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mom's RainChain



On Sunday I posted pictures of mom's frozen rainchain and several people mentioned they had never heard of them before.


I thought I would share images of the unfrozen rainchain, since it is almost in the 50's and raining right now.  Gotta love Indiana winters.


Here you can actually see the water running down the buckets from the gutters to the bottom of the pan.  It sounded so cool with the water pouring down (as I was getting soaked taking these images).


You can sort of see the water splashing into the pan.  I did a search on Pinterest and came back with a lot of cool results for rainchains.  Come back on Sunday, I Heart Macro, because I took some more pics of the rainchain as the ice was melting on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...