Saturday, March 1, 2014

Las Vegas - Conference Time


Tonight I am heading to Indianapolis to head out to Vegas in the morning.  There is supposed to be a big snow storm coming in, so I went ahead and got a hotel room in Indy tonight so I don't have to worry about the drive to the airport at an unholy hour of the morning on Sunday.


I am going out there for the 2014 SharePoint conference.  We use SharePoint at our school and I want to learn more about SharePoint and how to better utilize it where I work.

I plan on posting pictures as I can to my Facebook and Instagram sites.  Of course there will be a blog post when I get back.

I do plan on finishing the blog hop for the 3rd Annual Challenge of Music when I get back.  I am still trying to finish up some things before I leave tonight.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...