Thursday, September 18, 2014

We are Alive - Two Shows this Month

via Pinterest
Well, it has been a very, very, very long time since I have blogged.  It just seemed to be so much effort to do it - it has been that way for almost a year.

via Pinterest
My house is still on the market - though I have had a buyer since January 16th.  My mortgage company is taking its sweet time to get through the short sale.

Mom and I have had some other issues come up over the last year and I think we are just tired.  We keep telling ourselves it will get better - that we both are healthy, we have jobs and we have a roof over our head.  Sometimes the unexpected hits and the hits you know that are coming just take the oomph out of you.

Okay - enough of that.  Mom and I do have good news.  We have two shows this month - Woohoo!


We got back into one of our favorite shows - Art on the Wabash.  We love this show and we are so happy we were accepted this year.  Of course that means we need to get the tent out and make sure everything is in order - but hey - we have a show!!!!

The next show is our ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW - Salt Fork River Festival at our friend's winery.


This is a two day show - we set up on Saturday and the show ends on Sunday.  There are lots of other vendors, there is music and of course there is their wine.  It is such a laid back show with the customers walking around with wine glasses and just enjoying the atmosphere.  Our spot is located right next to the pond and the hummingbird feeder.

Okay - that is the updates on the shows.  Now updates on pendants we have made.  We haven't been in the studio as much we both wanted but we have made up some new pendants that are posted out on Etsy.

Turtle Pendant
Dragon Pendant
Finch Pendant
Frog Pendant
Hope Pendant
Hummingbird Pendant
Hummingbird Pendant
Lotus Pendant
I guess that is all the updates for now.  If you want to see what is going on with us I have been mostly posting on our Instagram if you want to keep up with us.

I hope this is a turn for the good and I will be posting more.  I will try and be more positive - being a downer is now fun for me, mom or you guys.

Thanks for sticking it out with us!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is so good to hearing from you two. Good luck with your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there ladies - your two shows sound awesome and I am sure will help return some spark. I mean there is wine for 2 days right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I am tottaly in love with the dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...